Tuesday, September 29, 2015

WEATHER PLANNING, for Osher Field Trip Birding Wed, Sept 30...5:30 am WED UPDATE

We will have our birding class this morning, as the main area of rain moved north of us last night. But do be prepared for some showers. At Cape Henlopen, we have the pavilion to seek temporary shelter under.

From NOAA at 4:54 am Wed: "Showers likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 81. Southwest wind around 9 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible."

Radar currently shows some showers southwest of us in tidewater VA.

Bill
5:20 am, Wed


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill is on-line early to let you know he is staying tuned to the weather. Click North-east Radar for my main input...... and when you get there, click on the Northeast Loop option for a visualization on how fast the rain is moving toward us....or away from us :)

I will be back on-line this evening with an update....which may include a decision on tomorrow. So stay tuned. If I can not make a decision tonight, I will make one before 6 am tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. Slub injected Melange

    ReplyDelete